Friday, July 13, 2012

Play is work!

Delphister, one of our Gap Year students entertains Abi and Potius! It's maybe easier than pulling down a wall or raking along the orchard fence, but simple play can have longer lasting effects!
Thanks Del!

And you may wonder (or not) how I have time all in one day to do these posts...well, posting takes forever...it is now 7 hours later. Meanwhile my laptop is beside me and I'm working on modules - another editing day...still not done. And to keep energy I grab a baby and we go explore to see what the guys are doing and also stop to play with other babies, change a nappie, give medicine and just be here. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi Rich and Sue,
Sounds like life over there is busy. I had a question for you about old eyeglasses. I know for a long time there was a basket at church which I think was bound for Zambia. Do you still collect those because if you do, I have a couple of pairs that need a new home!
Rachel Husband

RE:Socks new design

Dear manager, I hope you have an amazing day! This is Forrest from Professional sock production factory. Our as a leading manufacturer...