Nelson and Mrs. Mundia added 2 more to their family this past week. They were born at 2300 hrs. on Wednesday and I brought them back to our farm the next morning at around 11 hrs. It was me who was late, they'd called around 08 hrs.
One baby girl was almost 2 kg and the other just over 2 kgs.
We gathered up some vegetables from the farm as a wee gift and helped them settle into their home. Yesterday, I sent over little outfits for the pair of them! It will be fun watching them grow!
Nelson is an excellent tractor driver - and reliable in so many ways.
They have many children - and Nelson says these are the last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Re: Sticky bra for wedding & party wear
Dear Manager, I Hope this message finds you well. This is Alice from China,We are Professional intimate apparel manufacturer,I revi...
-
by Adrien Mweene , Kalomo High School Pupil 2008 [ed note: as is common with Zambians, Rich & Sue are called Mr. & Mrs. Richard! We ...
-
On October 24, 1964, Zambia gained independence from British rule. This year we spent most of this day of celebration at Katungu, one of the...
-
Our time is quickly drawing to a close! And to end it well, we have three charming Canadian girls along for the ride—Tiffany, Ashley and Ama...
No comments:
Post a Comment