Mapenzi's aunty Jennifer presented ZMF-C, Kasensa with this basket made by Mapenzi's maternal granny!
The family appreciates the care that Kasensa has provided.
Granny is an artist! I've asked that the family bring many more baskets and because Kasensa is closer to the tarmac where more folks with more money live and where more non-Zambian visitors come we will sell them for her.
Anyone want a basket or a tray? Put your order in now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Re: Sticky bra for wedding & party wear
Dear Manager, I Hope this message finds you well. This is Alice from China,We are Professional intimate apparel manufacturer,I revi...
-
by Adrien Mweene , Kalomo High School Pupil 2008 [ed note: as is common with Zambians, Rich & Sue are called Mr. & Mrs. Richard! We ...
-
On October 24, 1964, Zambia gained independence from British rule. This year we spent most of this day of celebration at Katungu, one of the...
-
Our time is quickly drawing to a close! And to end it well, we have three charming Canadian girls along for the ride—Tiffany, Ashley and Ama...
No comments:
Post a Comment