We are making 3 sign posts. We give pretty clear directions, so we think, but inevitably folks end up at some other gate somewhere...and they're mostly all gated by blue gates. "I'm at the blue gate" they'll say...."where are you, I can't see your house!"
Richard, Lucas and Jackson Munyati have all been drawing, measuring, painting....and the verandah smells nicely of oil paint.
Should be finished by next week. The guys are also welding together frames and poles/stakes so the signs can be pushed into the ground.
Tiffany and Layne are bringing reflective tape to put along the outside borders.
Lucas is our new sponsored GAP student. Kellon is the other. That will be another blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Re: Sticky bra for wedding & party wear
Dear Manager, I Hope this message finds you well. This is Alice from China,We are Professional intimate apparel manufacturer,I revi...
-
by Adrien Mweene , Kalomo High School Pupil 2008 [ed note: as is common with Zambians, Rich & Sue are called Mr. & Mrs. Richard! We ...
-
On October 24, 1964, Zambia gained independence from British rule. This year we spent most of this day of celebration at Katungu, one of the...
-
Our time is quickly drawing to a close! And to end it well, we have three charming Canadian girls along for the ride—Tiffany, Ashley and Ama...
No comments:
Post a Comment