Monday, December 16, 2013

Conceptor and her granny

Every 3rd monday of the month is Milk Day. This granny had apparently met me while her daughter, mother of Conceptor, was dying at Kalomo Hospital. Conceptor is the 5th child, dad is caring for the other 4 children and the grandparents are caring for the wee one. She is a sweet little baby girl - now 6 1/2 months.

Conceptor uses the milk formula and has started on solid foods now with her two new teeth!

The Kalomo District is quite large so travel for granny and baby started last night at 22 hrs. And this is the rainy season!

Granny and I discovered we were age mates - a few months apart. But there are a LOT of differences - she bore 9 children, and has lost one. She has about 30 grandchildren - we have 4!

We are kindred spirits. I'll see her again in February - I won't have her travel that distance with the baby in January. I know now how rough those roads are and with a few more months of rain, they could be nasty!




No comments:

RE:Socks new design

Dear manager, I hope you have an amazing day! This is Forrest from Professional sock production factory. Our as a leading manufacturer...