Thursday, October 24, 2013

Finn Ellis

Thought since I posted our most recent grandson, that I should start posting the other guys....:)

Finn is now 9  months old and his parents say he is trying to stand up. Such a clever boy! And so handsome! 

We've been reading, praying and chuckling sometimes at our journey through proverbs. 

Here's one for today: Don't brag about tomorrow, since you don't know what today will bring - 27:1

And my morning thinking and praying on these 4 wee ones is: brag instead about my grandsons, now that is acceptable! 

Thank you God for these wonderful little guys, their smiles, and the joy they bring to all of us. You, God are so wise that you bless us with everyday sources of joy in these wee ones! 

No comments:

RE:Socks new design

Dear manager, I hope you have an amazing day! This is Forrest from Professional sock production factory. Our as a leading manufacturer...