Saturday, February 12, 2011

Greetings all,

I hear Canada has been very cold! I also heard the groundhog did not see his shadow! Hang on, the deep freeze will end soon!

In Zambia it is hot, every day. It has not rained for almost 2 weeks ~ oh, just a minute - it showered yesterday! Clouds are forming in the horizons, and the rainy season is not over until end of March or April.....so maybe it will thunder, electrify and pour today! The maize is lookiing great and prediction is for a bumper God. Continue to pray for our friends and brothers and sisters here that the rainy season will indeed produce what is needed for these ones to eat!

This is a test blog as e-mail capability has changed in the last week! Let's see if this sends.

My prayer today:
Psalm 103 - "Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my WHOLE heart, I will praise HIS HOLY name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I NEVER forget the good things he does for me."

Make your list mentally - write it down. What are these good things? Do you have family to pick you up when you need that? Do you have food today? Do you have health? Do you have an education? Do you have a job? Do you have clothes? Do you have a church family? Do you have a Bible? Do you have friends? Do you have a spouse? Do you have children? Obedient children? Healthy children? as Jesus said often "if you have ears, listen!".

Blessings on you this Lord's day. Enjoy your church family as you praise God together!
I head to SFF church in a few minutes to worship with a small but joyful group of believers! Praise God and may all of our faith grow - today.

Love
Sue, Mom/grandma/aunty

No comments:

RE:Socks new design

Dear manager, I hope you have an amazing day! This is Forrest from Professional sock production factory. Our as a leading manufacturer...