Wednesday, March 31, 2010



March 31, 2010




Greetings from sunny Zambia. The rains are gradually diminishing in frequency and intensity, but as I look out the window I can see dark clouds building. So maybe more rain later tonight. Today there was a lot of blue sky making the day quite hot! But...since I have internet, do I go for a shower to our outside solar showers right now while the temp is just right or do I send a quick blog b/c the internet is working! Decisions, decisions! I will blog and take a chance that there is still some warm water when Richard is finished!


Lemmy, one of our HIV patients is proudly showing off his coffee table that he made (and I purchased) at Chodort Training centre. Lemmy now is a carpenter and with some of the ZMF-C Hope for Tomorrow funds will start his own carpentry business. Lemmy will

1 comment:

Terry said...

I was very pleased to see the picture of Lemmy and see the work he has done. I was glad to be able to be there and see the school he went to. Please give him my regards and best wishes and tell him to keep up the great work. I am sure he will do well in the future. Terry

RE:Socks new design

Dear manager, I hope you have an amazing day! This is Forrest from Professional sock production factory. Our as a leading manufacturer...